Saturday, June 16, 2007

still blind

Wow, remind me to never again take for granted having a camera; lots of neat stuff to proudly display and no way to do it. boo hoo.

My rowena is finally finished and I could not be more pleased with myself! I used a no name microfiber which turned out to be not only cost effective ($15 for 10 skeins) but really comfy. Unfortunately, it's like a bajillion degrees here with all the humidity in the world and so, she sits on display waiting patiently to be worn.
deets: 8.5 skeins Markoma microfiber
50g ± 125m (136 yards)
4mm circular, 4mm dpns
construction: my own top down raglan based on this picture

My other feats will have to wait until I can borrow a camera... le sigh

2 comments:

Romi said...

Waaaah! I want pictures! [stamps foot] ;)

R said...

Look at you! I'm so impressed! All I've ever managed to knit is never ending rows that amount to nothing but something to do with my time.