Wednesday, November 15, 2006

4 years

You entered my life at a time when chaos reigned and I could not have been more fucked up, emotionally, financially: basically every which way. Today marks the fourth year we've been together and look out world because we are good to go the distance. This year has proved it.

(this is the original secret wedding night, holy crap i was big)

Unbeknownest to family, we got married 2.5 months after making out for the first time. We found ourselves painted into a corner: get married or never see each other again. I am so glad we chose the first and hardest/most expensive option. We were married by a friend, in front of 10 of our friends, went to a bar afterwards to celebrate and then to our apartment to celebrate some more.

You have brightened my life; this journey together has been everything I ever hoped a marriage would be. And if our wedding picture is any indication, I think we will be happy for a long time to come.

Happy anniversary babe.

1 comment:

Kit said...

Happy Anniversary!

Glad Julia is better now, it sounds like a nasty mean virus.

That book list looked interesting, I thought of carrying on the meme but then felt tired at teh thought of all the bold, underline and I still don't know how to cross something out...!